Introducing Myself


Hi! My name is Pamela, in this blog I am going to tell you about my routine and some people I know.

Monday: I'm not from Puebla, so I travel to Puebla so I can go to college. I wake up at 7 to leave Huamantla and arrive in Puebla at 8. Then I get to school at 1 to my economics class. I leave class at 3 and go to my apartment to eat, do homework and watch a movie.

Tuesday: This day I walk into school at 11 a.m., get up at 9, have breakfast, take a shower, and go to school.

Wednesday: This day is the one I like least of the week, I wake up 5:30, take a shower, have a small breakfast and go to school. I leave school at 12 o'clock, so I get to my apartment, I eat, like what I cooked, I do homework and I sleep a little early because I feel very tired that day.



My friends routine

My boyfriend has a bit of a similar routine to mine, but his is heavier because he gets up at 8 every day to go to school and arrives home at 4 p.m.

He does a lot of homework every day because he studies engineering, so he falls asleep at 11 or 12 at night.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Events that marked my family

My life in the future